If you know me, you know I spent years on the road, on stage doing performance poetry and music. During that time I did a small amount of acting and voice acting to make ends meet. Now, my studio and my voice are available for your voice projects. Whether you need voice and post, just voice, just post – I’m not precious, whatever you need, I can help! 🙂 Here are some samples I dug up from some voiceover projects I did for various people.
This was for a fantasy VR video game, ostensibly called “Ephesus”. Or that was the name of my character (these jobs were kind of mysterious, through a voiceover platform). They wanted my kinda bad, hard to place, vaguely British accent. Ok then. 🙂
This project was some kind of work place education video – animation probably. I voiced the (rather disrespectful) character of “Frank”.
This was a whole bunch of soccer announcer stuff – at least 20 minutes of saying famous soccer player names in various ways (and they wanted me to specifically pronounce a bunch of them wrong for some reason). Here’s a few swatches of in-game and half time time stuff.
And here are a couple of other cool credits.
- Kohan, Kings of War II video game – voice actor
- Axis and Allies video game – voice actor
- Bonetown video game – voice actor
- Six Flags Astroworld “Blazing Idiots” Wild West Stunt Show – “Pete Brandon” (bad guy sidekick)
- Poetry Alive 5 month tour
- Six Flags Astroworld “Blazing Idiots” Wild West Stunt Show – “Boris Broussard” (bad guy sidekick)
- Androcles And The Lion – “The Captain”
- Kaputnik – Ticket Taker
And of course I did a $*%# ton of background work back in the day for various shows in Austin and Albuquerque. Fun times! (PS: how do you like my lame ass IMDB page? 🙂 )